Posted by Cathy Gowdy on Thursday, November 22, 2007 at 05:23:15 :
Marin and San Anselmo Herald
Friday, January 18, 1924
A very sad accident occurred in San Francisco a few days ago when little Robert Minto, the eight months old son of Mr. and Mrs. Lloyd Minto was burned to death. The child pulled down a curtain which fell upon a gas heater and immediately caught fire. Before the fire was discovered the baby was so badly burned that he only lived a few hours. Much sympathy is being extended to Mr. and Mrs. Minto. Mr. Minto is a brother of Mr. Thomas Minto of the firm of Kent and Minto.
powered by SpudBoard