MASSON


[Marin County Obit Board]


Posted by Cathy Gowdy on Saturday, December 15, 2007 at 05:01:45 :

Independent Journal
Tuesday, March 13, 1973
Page 4


Woman, 72, Dies Of Burns

San Francisco A Lagunitas woman died today at St. Francis Hospital here as a result of burns she suffered when her nightgown caught fire at her home March 6, a hospital spokesman said.

Katleen (sic) Masson, 72, of 100 Corona Avenue, suffered second and third degree burns over one third [of] her body when her nightgown ignited, as she cooked breakfast.

She had been under intensive care in the burn unit at the hospital after being transferred there from Marin General.



copyright © 1996-2008 Pamela Storm and Ron Filion. All rights reserved.
powered by SpudBoard