PACHECO, EDUARDEZ, VELASCO

[Marin County Obit Board]

Posted by Carolyn Schwab on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 at 07:54:52 :

Marin County Tocsin
Saturday, April 28, 1900
page 3

Funeral of JOHN PACHECO
Last Saturday the funeral of JOHN PACHECO, a well known and wealthy resident in our midst, was held from St. Raphael's Church, Rev. Father Phillips preaching the sermon. The pallbearers were Robert Johnson, W. Kelly, Fred H. Carroll, Arthur Scott, E.S. Rake, Hans Neilson, P.H. Cochrane and S.H. Cheda. The interment was in the Catholic Cemetery. The deceased was a member of one of the oldest families in Marin County. His father, IGNACIO PACHECO, owned the Ignacio Ranch, and his mother was a member of the EDUARDEZ and VELASCO families, both of which are identified with the early history of this county. He leaves a large estate to his wife and young daughter.
Posted to share with others. I am not related.

copyright © 1996-2008 Pamela Storm and Ron Filion. All rights reserved.