Posted by Cathy Gowdy on Monday, January 04, 2016 at 13:10:17 :
San Rafael Independent
Saturday, April 30, 1928
Poison Causes Woman’s Death
Believing she was taking her regular medicine, Mrs. Joseph A. Nelson, 30, a stenographer, drank Lysol last night at the home of her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Degnan, Marin Heights, near Mill Valley, and died soon afterward. Mrs. Nelson had been in ill health for about a year.
She is survived by her parents; a sister, Mrs. Charles Garth, and one brother, Thomas Degnan, Jr.
powered by SpudBoard