Bibliography of the Geology and Mineral Resources of California
For the Years 1931 to 1936, Inclusive.
Solon Shedd, California Division of Mines Bulletin 115, 1937.
This index is for all publications pertaining to the geology and minerals in California from 1931 to 1936. These publications are reports about geology, mineral deposits, mining districts, fossils, and minerals that have been published in books, journals, and periodicals of a wide variety of publishers. The bibliography of reports are arranged in alphabetical order by author. There is a subject and name index. This index is useful for anyone interested in locating information about mines, mining property, mining companies, and mineral deposits in California. The names of miners and mine owners are not listed in this index. This index can be used to lead you to a specific publication which has an index that would list the names of miners and mine owners if they were mentioned in the reports. You can also use the index to locate detailed claim maps of mining districts that show the names of the mine or property owner.
Some California libraries that have the above item:
- Berkeley, University of California Berkeley Water Resources Center Archives Library, G400 XM3 no.115
- Fullerton, California State University Fullerton Library, LIF C810 B9 no. 115
- Los Angeles, University of California Los Angeles University Research Library, Z 6034 U5C2s 1931-1936
- Menlo Park, U.S. Geological Survey Library, R042.2 (276) she 3B Supp.
- Pomona, California State Polytechnic University Library, TN24.C2A3 no. 115 circ
- Sacramento, California Division of Mines and Geology Library
- Sacramento, California State Library, N400 .B9 no.115 Govt Pubs
- San Jose, San Jose State University Library, TN24.C2A3 no. 115 Clark folio
- Santa Cruz, University of California Santa Cruz Science Library, TN24.C2A3 no.115
- University of California Davis Phys Sci Library, Davis, TN24.C3 A3 no.115