Posted by Cathy Gowdy on Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 08:21:51 :
Marin County Wills
1. I bequeath all my real estate and personal property of whatever kind, situated in the vicinity of Salinas, Marin County, CA, to be divided between my wife and children, whatever the balance is after paying a mortgage of $2200, to the Bank of San Rafael, and also my funeral expenses.
2. To my wife RAFAELA BRIONES, 1/3 of my whole estte, to PRUDENCIO BRIONES $5, to Mrs. DOLORES JARRETT $5, and Mrs. ELENA M. MILLER $5.
3. The balance is to be divided equally between my 10 children: Sons – PABLETO BRIONES, JUAN BRIONES, FRANCISCO BRIONES and ALBERT BRIONES, and the daughters – Mrs. MARY CAMUFFO, Mrs. CLOTILDA LAPPIS, BELLE BRIONES, CARLOTA BRIONES, INEZ BRIONES, and ROSIE BRIONES.
4. I give my horse and saddle to my son FRANCISCO BRIONES as a special gift.
5. I nominate my wife RAFAELA BRIONES and my son JUAN BRIONES to be lawful administrators and executors of my last Will, without bonds.
Written November 29, 1897 in Woodville, Marin County, CA
PABLO BRIONES (Seal)
E. LAMAR, Bolinas, Marin County, CA
J. J. BRIONES, Eureka, Humboldt County, CA
Filed January 8, 1898
Probate filed January 31, 1898
Died December 10, 1897 in Marin County, CA
Resident of Marin County, CA
Post a Followup
powered by SpudBoard